Monday, January 10, 2011

HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely THRILLED!!!! Trial and error, but I figured out how to grab those blogger patches and I'm in business now. It would seem that I was doing everything right except when I pasted the address, I was pasting it at the top of the form in the TITLE spot when I should have been pasting it in the CONTENT area just under it. I plan to have quite a collection to pretty up my blog and in the end it is a good thing because people seeing them on my pages might want to come visit you. It is a win win situation as I see it. I am grinning right now like the Cheshire Cat.....sometimes you just have to step away for a bit and try again. Well you all need to excuse me now, for I am going out and about grabbin' up lovely patches.  My next project is to figure out how to have a patch of my very own for everyone else to grab........I hope I won't have to come out on these pages and whine some more about figuring that out, lol.......later my pretties........

2 comments:

  1. Susanna, have a great success now. Good to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susanne, thanks for your visit and nice to 'meet' you! Good luck with the blog formatting, I'm still trying to figure things out :-) Your crochet and knit work is just lovely! xx Josie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~