Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Debbie's Quilt

I tried it out on my bed. Didn't want to part with it :(
Some people think nothing of buying a quilt made in a factory and paying hard earned $ for it. My friend Debbie didn't want a cheap knock-off and asked me to make one for her. She wanted a queen-sized Log Cabin design. When the blocks were completed I sent her pics of different layouts to choose from. This is what we came up with, The Barn Raising design. Debbie hung the quilt in her living room. I gave her a bargain price and she was happy, so happy that she wants me to make her another quilt.

This shows the stippling done by my friend with the sewing shop. She did such a beautiful job.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's amazing! I would love a quilt like that. Beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, I appreciated every one. It makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~