Sunday, January 9, 2011

IRONING OUT THE KINKS

I have received several very nice comments from fellow bloggers who have stopped by. I do not want to seem like a complete idiot, but I replied on my blog to those comments......now I have this nagging feeling that responding to visitors comments really needs to be done another way???? So anyone, or everyone, please feel free to enlighten me cause I sure want to do this whole thing right. I would hate like heck to find out months down the road that these folks never heard one word from me........I'm a bit too anal to not want this to be "perfect"........I know, I know......no one expects anyone to be perfect, but if a person doesn't hear back from me I wouldn't want to come off as a blogger snob, lol........ XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog Susanne...

    I'm not perfect at the whole 'reply' thing on blogs but I do know that I don't go back and check on the comments of a blog that I've already commented on...

    I find the best way to reply to a comment is via email or if the person who has commented does not have an email address I'll pop on over to their blog to say 'thankx' for popping by or to answer their question... If they don't have a blog or an email address and they've asked a question I'll try and answer it in a blog post...

    I hope this info helps a little, like I said, I'm no perfect blogger and I'm sure there is a better way to do things than how I do them but I'm sure with time you'll work that out...

    Hugs - Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~