Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Challenges for the New Year

In this game of life we are dealt the cards we must play. And so this New Year has brought challenges to my husband and me in the form of serious health issues. Life can be going along quite smoothly, or at least you think it is, then the rug is pulled out from under you. You can either sit around and feel sorry for yourself and be a pitiful mess, or you can try and be upbeat and meet the challenge. It means a lot to have family, friends and strangers help to boost your feelings up. We are so lucky in so many ways. I thank all of you for your kind words and prayers. For that we are eternally grateful. This morning I had to laugh.......all of you have heard that saying "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"......so many times I said to my husband, "oh I wish I didn't have to go to work, I just wanna stay home"........I have said that for years, and years, and years......okay, I'm home and I have a new job.....and God will help us through this challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. He never closes a door that he doesn't open the window....

    I've been wishing for the same thing I want to stay home. Then my husband got laid off 2 years now, still looking for a job. As much as I don't like the job, it pays for health insurance and provides food/shelter....sometimes I glad God sees the whole picture and I do not...He will help you, as he is helping us and others...He can do it all..

    I send you blessings and peace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~