Monday, October 30, 2017

Blog Frustration, Frogging, & Grandson


Good Monday morning? Let me start out by saying I am so stinking frustrated with Blogger, so if you don't want to read my gripes it might be smart to visit another blog. I want to apologize to all my followers because last week I had to edit and remove the list. It came about with a GOOGLE ERROR #502. I put up with it a couple days thinking it would take care of itself, but we all know how that turns out. So I took an hour messing with instructions to go in and do all kinds of things including getting history/cache cleaned out and of course that worked real good, NOT! Let me say, it is never good to be gone from one's blog for any length of time because things change. I go to the layout page and it isn't anything like it use to be. I will go back and deal with their error when I have time to waste, say about a week when I have nothing to do.

Then it brings me to the above pic of the jigsaw puzzle blanket. Dug this out during the weekend and the more I looked at it the more I absolutely hated it. It will take days to frog it, but that is exactly what I intend to do. I also found the start of a granny square blanket (arthritis be damned to hell), I'm gonna get my crochet hook out and work on that while I sit and watch some tv now and then. Nothing worse than watching television with idle hands. I've had enough of that these past few months.  

Today I go visit with my grandson Holden at his 1st grade class to have lunch, recess and go to the book fair. My daughter has instructed me to not buy him any books because he has a ton at home and besides that, they bring books home from the library.....since when did she become my mom and tell me what to do? Anyways....if he wants grandma to buy him a book, grandma will do it. Can't spank grandma, lol.
Have a good day,
Susanne

4 comments:

  1. Blogger can be frustrating. No, they can't spank Grandma!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having problems with blogger too...and my computer! A combination of things! But I'm on a brand new lap top now so I hope it helps! I enjoy your blog...hang in there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should donate the blanket. It is wonderful and will keep someone in need very warm. Hope you enjoyed the book fair, and you are right no one tells Grandma what to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could try and finish it and then donate it, but the problem is my heart just isn't into working on it. Maybe just packing it away for the next 10 years and then I might get motivated. But, thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~