Thursday, October 19, 2017

Posting on the iPad

I have pictures on my Apple Smart phone and don't ask me how, but I did get them on my iPad. I am not the sharpest tool when it comes to "the cloud" and I have all these pictures on both devices yet how on earth do I get them on my blog, grrrrrr. Smart phone.....owned by a dumb person. I will have to do my blogging on my PC if I want to add pictures. I figure I'm gonna have to take a picture of a picture to download it from my camera to the PC.....I don't have weeks to figure it out.

Earlier this week my brother Ralph dropped off some green bell peppers on his way to work. Today I got to doing something with them.......yummy stuffed peppers. Yeah, I got pictures and tomorrow I'm going to share them plus the recipe.

I also have pics of my little grandson Holden in the Halloween costume his mother made from scratch. He won the trophy at the campground last weekend for his age group (5 yrs). His mom made the costume from scratch from a Pinterest idea. We love Pinterest. I may not have many followers here on my blog, but last time I looked I had 994 followers on that site. I have a lot of open boards, but just as many secret ones. Someone asked me once if I have ever spent any time on that sight and after I got done laughing I said, "Oh yeah, what I thought was only an hour on there was actually three, and that was my first visit."

I have the camper all closed up and winterized for the winter. I have a seasonal site that it sits on and the best ever firepit site. My brother Michael always lends a hand opening in the spring and closing in the fall. Now maybe I can find time for some sewing. I'll have leaves to clean before long. The tree leaves are turning, but slowly. We just need a good hard frost.

Well, it has been a long day and I'm headed to bed. I will be back in the morning and give you some pictures and that recipe I promised. Take care,
Susanne


6 comments:

  1. The Cloud also amazes me in what it does, but I try not to think too much about it. To transfer pictures to my PC, I connect my iPhone to a USB port and follow the prompts to download pictures. I run Windows 10 and it seems to know what to do. Once the pictures are on your PC, adding them to your blog is easy, as you know. Give it a try. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion Dorothy. Back in the day I could figure out just about anything, but there is such an overwhelming amount of new technology to absorb that it leaves me befuddled. I am still open to learning and appreciate any help. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Hi Susanne nice to see you posting again, just read your previous post too, yes it's a shame so many bloggers have called it a day and no longer blog, it's quite a few months since I blogged myself but I'm getting back into the swing of it again. As for the photo thing I haven't tried adding photos from my iPad before but I'll give it a try and let you know how I did it that is if I can. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I have missed blogging and the friends I've made. I find that bloggers are a unique breed of women/men who are willing to share a portion of their lives with all of us. It takes time and effort, dedication and throwing in some love. Lives can get complicated and busy so I know it can also be time consuming. We all have responsibilities. Sometimes there just isn't enough hours in a day, and sometimes we are just plain ole tired. I'm glad you plan to come back too, and if you figure all this picture thing out please let me know. Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. I am ridiculously dumb about my phone and ipad. I just post on my regular computer, not even a laptop. Good for Holden winning the contest. I finished Little B's costume and can't wait for him to wear it. Have a good weekend Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mere. It is so heart-warming to know I am not the only one who has a big question mark over their head when it comes to all these devices. I did post on my pc (old reliable)and even though it is my device of choice for blogging I still had to re-acquaint myself with what all I need to know. Repetition is key and I should be able to pick it all again up after awhile. Next post I hope to include Holden in his prize-winning costume. I cant wait to see Little Buddy in his. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~