Monday, October 16, 2017

Touching Base With Blogland

It has been over 4 months since I last came here and posted. I always come with good intentions, but along the way back I get way laid and life is what happens when I planned something else. No need for me to make my excuses, like I've said before, I stay busy. I mentioned before that I'm suffering with arthritis in my hands. Needless to say I have still not picked up a crochet hook or knitting needles in quite some time to do any large projects. The only thing I have made was two knitted pink caps for the woman's movement. It didn't help that along the way I lost my mojo. I believe that happens from a combination of things, but who am I to complain, I am blessed compared to other Americans who are suffering from the after effects of hurricane flooding, winds, and raging fires. I have absolutely no reason on this earth to complain when others are struggling to survive and grieving the loss of loved ones. My heart goes out to them.

I wanted to share some photos with all of you, but I'm on my iPad and I am clueless as to how to get them on here. It is probably a simple fix, but so far it eludes me. I guess I'll have to rely on my tried and true PC for doing that. Another thing, this cookie thing, what am I suppose to do about that? Again, I need to go look at blogs to do some catching up. I suppose I have lost some followers and I wouldn't blame them for leaving me. I mean, after all, why hang onto a blog that appears to be a dead end street. Just to let you know......it has been 6 years since I have sat down in front of my sewing machine, and that was to be my escape. So, I truely have been busy.

God bless you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~