Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Blog Clean Up

Wow, being away from my blog and blogging has left me with decisions to make, one being a good fall cleaning. I have given my corner a quick once over but no real decisions as yet. I need to sit down and purge bloggers from my list who have changed their status to private or who have not posted in years. That saddens me because at one time I liked/loved the blog well enough to include them on my list. For some reason or other you were special and most of all I found you quite interesting. We are all different, and special in our own way. We should take pride in being unique. I rest my case.

Now I need to speak about a couple of things, just to set the record straight. I honestly try not to bring unpleasant or negative issues to my blog, but I'm smart enough to realize there are outside forces that can affect everyday life. There are things that can be beyond our control. We may be compelled to react and to speak out. Our blog is ours alone, it is not meant to be the soapbox for the visitors and since anyone can comment I reserve the right to jury those comments a decide what is published. We are living in troubled times. You have one of two choices, if you don't like the way things are you can either do something positive or you can complain and continue to be part of the problem.

And I am going to close this post with my deepest condolences to the families of the four American soldiers who lost their lives in Niger. My hope is that their faith brings them through this unconsoling grief, and that they find comfort in the love and caring of their families and friends. I pray that God wraps his arms around these souls and comforts them in their time of sorrow. His words are more important than those of any man. Remember that.

Peace be with you all. God bless and keep you,
Susanne ❤️

3 comments:

  1. I also keep a list of blogs I like to visit on my blog's sidebar and although some haven't had any posts for years, I keep them there because I know there're are patterns and ideas in them that I'd like to keep. There is one that I'll have to delete (unfortunately) as she has closed the blog down and blocked access. Such a shame as she too had some beautiful things in some of her earlier posts. Yours is one of the blogs I enjoy visiting and I hope to continue to do so. Cheers, Dorothy xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy. I had thought of that and have been tossing the idea around this past week. It may come down to a process of elimination, choosing to keep the ones with best ideas. Like I said, everyone is unique. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you are back Susanne. Keep posting and your friends will return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~