Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Still Alive

How many times have I come here with the best intentions and promises.....a few too many times, as you know. There never seem to be enough hours in a day. I stay busy constantly. I miss blogging and I miss my blogging friends. I miss reading your blogs and what you are up to. I have met some great people on here. I do hope to get back to this, but some things have changed for me and mainly my crocheting and knitting. I am suffering from arthritis in my hands so I have not done any kind of needle work in a good 2-3 months. Life for me has become boring in the sense that I am trying to clean out many problem areas. Slowly, taking baby steps to remedy those issues. There is a basement, wood shop, garage and shed that need attention. I do what I can when time allows. Last July I also bought a 32' camper and it sits on a seasonal site. It came in great condition but I will scrub it down inside and out, ceiling to floor, as time allows. I still babysit my grandson Holden and he is a joy! He is my bright and shining star. He just graduated from pre-school a week ago Thursday. Anyways, forgive me for not being faithful, but I'll try harder in the future ❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you my friend. Glad you have new experiences like the camper but I am so sorry about your hands bothering you. Take care and visit more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Susanne. You may not know you're always in my thought. Nice to hear what are you up to. Wish you a nice summer. Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~