Sunday, November 13, 2016

Back Again!

I can hardly believe that it has been since March since I last posted on my blog. I half expected to find that Blogger had closed my little place up, but it is still here and for that I am so glad and grateful. I will have to read my last post, I'm sure I made some promises to all of you, and forgive me if I haven't made good on any of them. I know I last posted on the well troubles and I did end up having a new one drilled. I have pics to share. Despite being extraordinarily busy this Spring, Summer and Fall, I have had spare time in my evenings to knit and crochet. I also read some V.C.Andrews paperback books that were squirreled away in the cupboards under the bookcase. They are now in boxes and have become garage sale fodder for warmer weather next year. I bought a 32' camper that sits on a permanate camp site and has the neatest fire pit area. I bought it about mid July and didn't get a whole lot of free time out there, but did enjoy it a bit before the camp ground closed up for the season in mid October. I really hate it that it took me so long to get back to all of you, but better late than never. Hope to see you soon, I have plenty to share plus, as usual, I have a ton of catching up with reading your posts. ❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susanna,

    I haven't blogged for months either - just been too busy but i would like to make time to do so. I look forward to reading your posts again xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanna,
    You're always in my thought. I just wish you're fine and nice to read your status again. Wish you a festive season.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~