Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Can't Go For That

Ran across this a couple years back. Love it!


Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers
singing Hall & Oats "I Can't Go For That"

I am finishing up H's knitted cap. All that is left to do on it is a nice pom pom. 
The knitted scarf is in the works as I write. It is a second attempt. The first one I tried to do in the pattern similar to the bottom edge of the cap, but it was turning out so bulky and thick, it just didn't go well with me. I did not like it, so you know the routine, I frogged it and started over. The pattern I am using now is the garter stitch where you knit every row. One thing for sure, I don't make any mistakes when it is plain ole knitting without fancy stitches or a pattern to follow. My grandson will not complain. He loves the hat already even without a pom.

There was one person interested in the pattern for the slippers. Linda, if you are reading this I will try to get it written down and on here. The granny square is easy, the sewing together is a bit tricky at first. I am thinking I will have to do some pics to make it simple. I'll try my best to post it before the weekend.
Hope all of you are doing fine. Have a safe week. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Vince likes that group - he watches a lot of their videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susanne. Looking forward to the pattern.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time for a little confession. I went to see Hall and Oates I love their music. I'm trying to think how long ago it would have been. I must confess I think it was probably 35+ years ago. Where does the time go it seems like within the last 5 years in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make that two people, I would LOVE that pattern Susanne.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~