Monday, January 23, 2012

Diaper Cake

My last post was of the diaper cake I made 
my daughter Rachael for her baby shower.
I just wanted to post one more snap shot 
of how the cake was presented during the shower.
I added the blue basket filler around the bottom 
to represent water and in the filler I placed 
some rubber ducky bath toys.
Blue is my very favorite color.
I think it all turned out splendidly.
It was a high point, and heard many nice compliments.
Someone even asked me what I would
charge to make another one, lol.

6 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, Susanne. I've never seen this before. You could start a little business xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to display the ducky diaper cake. I'm not surprised that you got alot of compliments - it's really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it was the hit of the party, It is perfect!
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved my cake!!!! And it was "fat free" lol..... I'm actually having a hard time taking it apart, it's way too cute. Thanks mom, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness. This is just too clever and cute. I can't imagine making one of these. I bet she loved it. If you do sell, charge a lot. I know just by looking at it, what all went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! How did you manage to put all that together! The only prob for me would be that I wouldn't want to pull it all apart and eat it.

    Nice touch with the blue water.
    Well done.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~