Thursday, February 5, 2015

She's Here!!!


She arrived today in the mail. Isn't she absolutely adorable!
I have been waiting for her for a good couple of weeks. She came from far away.
This little munchkin is the sweetest, all the way from her head to her knitted booties.
Her entire body is knitted, everything but her little head. She is so soft and lovable.
I found her on Etsy. She is made by Daniela Petrova. 

 
I will let her sit in the big recliner chair in the living room for a bit, 
then I will introduce her to the other 2 Waldorf dollies that came here to live over the past few years.
I just want to look at her for awhile and let her look around a bit.
I have always been a doll lover since I was a very little girl. I may be much older, 
but I am still young at heart ♥

8 comments:

  1. She's as cute as can be. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! She is too sweet and adorable!!!! I still play with dolls too!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so adorable.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo that you celebrate your youthfulness! I love that doll.. what an absolute cutie! You need to show a photo of the other two with her. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having fun catching up on your blog when I saw this post! Oh, you know I LOVE pretty dolls! She is just adorable! Give her a hug for me! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~