Monday, September 10, 2012

Terrible Monday

I'm probably going to be absent for awhile
depending on how things are going with 
my husband. He did lab work this 
morning for his nephrologist and it 
was not good. He has been feeling sick 
on and off these past 3 weeks 
and depending more on his 
nausea medication. He was admitted to 
the hospital this afternoon 
for an IV and some testing. 
So bear with me, 
I tend to be where I am needed 
most and right now that is with family.
I know you all understand.
I will be back ASAP and hopefully 
I can report good news next time. 
Please keep us in your prayers.
~♥~

9 comments:

  1. You go do what you need to do and just know that we're all out here holding you in our prayers! Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susanne - I am sorry to hear that your husband is not feeling well. I'm sending him all my best wishes to feel better soon. You both will be in my prayers. I'm also sending ((hugs)). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes prayers are with you. I hope he is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. {{hugs}} Susanne...I am praying for Roger, that the Lord would reveal the cause of the nausea. It is roight for you to attend to you husband's needs at theis time. Update as and when you can with your prayer needs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hug for you & a prayer for your family..We look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for your hubby and you. Hope that he is well quick and at home. Take good care of you. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers are being sent to you dear Susanne.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Take care sweetie, Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~