Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweater for Holden


Just ignore my less than perfectly centered picture.
My mission today is to decide which buttons to use.
Should I go with my originally planned idea of the
fun mix of colors on the left-hand side,
or do what my husband suggested and use 4 buttons 
all of the same color like those on the right-hand side?

 
Choosing the buttons is taking longer than knitting the sweater.
Soon as a decision is made, 
and I get them sewn on, I will share with 
everyone all the info on this darling sweater 
that I made for my grandson Holden.
So, any suggestions are appreciated.
I value all of your opinions and suggestions.
~♥~

7 comments:

  1. Adorable sweater! I'd go with blue or gray ones:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little sweater. I'd choose the blue buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The safe side of me says use the blue ones but the adventurous side says ...live like to the full and go with the mixed colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perfect - I´d love one my size too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with the solid colors. Adorable sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sweater, he is going to look adorable in it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous little cardigan, I'm on the "all the same colour" side.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~