Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Holiday Weekend & Thank You!

I wanted to take a few minutes this evening to 
stop by and wish all of my blogger friends a 
safe and happy holiday weekend.
For those of you who celebrate Memorial Day I know 
it means more to you than food on the grill
and a picnic with family and friends.
I also want to thank all of my blogger friends.
Some days I wake up thinking I don't know too much,
but I do know one thing for sure.
My followers and friends on here are the sweetest 
and best people anyone could ask for. 
Your words of kindness show me that even though you
don't know me personally, face to face, 
you treat me as someone special and a friend.
I read every comment on my last post
and know that I am so lucky that 
I have all of you in my life. 
You are all a blessing to me.
God Bless You All.
~♥~

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great Memorial Day Weekend too-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are so, so lucky to have you in our lives. You are honest and such a wonderful friend. Wishing you some peace this weekend. Hug that beautiful baby and give yourself time to crochet.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~