Friday, December 9, 2011

Visiting Mom, Seasonal Songs & Thoughts


Nothing new to post today. I went to see my mom.
Tomorrow is her 81st birthday and I took her some 
German treats that I had ordered online.
She does not have a computer, nor does she drive.
I just couldn't imagine my life if I couldn't drive.
I don't suppose it would be much fun without a pc either, 
yet she manages quite nicely. 

The only other thing I did today was to add some seasonal 
Christmas songs to my play list. I am sure those of you
who are faithful to visit my blog either know all the 
 selections by heart or are purely sick of them.
(I thought I heard someone grumble, "When is she gonna get some new songs?" Oh
yeah, that was me, lol)

I also want all of you to know that I will post
when time allows. This next 6-7 weeks are jam
packed with a host of obligations and hospital
appointments and stays. If you don't hear from me
please know that I am swamped. I promise to keep yarn,
a hook/needles in my hands. 
maybe I will find some time to read a book 
on my Kindle. I downloaded a book over a week
ago and still haven't had time to read it.
Just know I wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas 
and a Happy New Year. 
You are all near and dear to me.
I am so lucky and so blessed to have the best
followers. That you take the time to offer 
encouragement and support mean so much to me.
Many of you have had rough roads yourself, 
I appreciate when you share your experiences.
One doesn't feel quite so alone if someone else has
traveled the same road and knows your dark moments.
It puts a light at the end of the tunnel, and a smile on my lips. 
It lessens the struggle and gives me comfort.
It reminds me that we are spiritual beings going through
a human experience, and not the other way around.
So I leave you for now.
God Bless and keep you and yours safe and healthy.
No matter where you be, be happy.
♥♥♥

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Susanne. I hope everything goes well for you in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday season. We all are going to be busy with the good, tough and hectic time. We will all get here and there when we can. And be back to normal in 2012. I too will be checking in when I can. You know how I feel about the music, it's one of my favorite parts of writing one of my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susanne, wishing you the very best as you travel through these next 7 weeks. Pop in when you can to give us a fast update on your husbands progress. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good luck with all that is on your plate right now. I hope you are able to enjoy the wonders of the season as a diversion for you. Let us know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello susanne,
    Happy birthday to your mum. It's my dad's birthday today, he's 83! And my neice's little girl is 3 today. It's hard to believe there's 80 years between them. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and everything goes okay with the hospital. I will be thinking of you.
    Lots of love,
    Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep your hands busy and your self calm. The road ahead will probably be bumpy, but we are praying for you and Roger and a good outcome. Talk to me when you can, Love and many hugs, Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a great time - what were the german treats? Take care, I´m having my countdown at work now - just until Friday and then I can stay home with my boys for 16 wonderful days! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~