Monday, July 11, 2011

The Bug Is Gone :)


Chewy & Trixie Belle.

 Thanks to all of you who gave suggestions and supportive thoughts about my little Trixie. She is much improved and finishing up her medicine. The peanut butter worked fine and so did little hunks of meat. She is a cheese lover and that is also an alternative to getting the medication into her. She is pretty much back to normal and I can sleep better knowing that. It is funny how much we get attached to our pets, especially once our children have flown from the nest. They are truly the best example of God's meaning of unconditional love. We could all learn a thing or two from the animals we care for and who love us. ♥

3 comments:

  1. Great news...I'm happy to hear this, Susanne. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad she is feeling better, I am so worried when my Max isn't feeling well. They can't talk to you and tell you what is wrong so it is so hard to help them. Glad the peanut butter worked, it never fails with my boy.
    Happy Tuesday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy that little Trixie is feeling so much better. It is so hard when our pets don't feel well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~