Friday, April 15, 2011

Slowly Making Progress

Oh yeah, I am still plugging away at "the flowers". I can hardly believe that I have made over 100 of them already. I crochet about 10-20 and then sit and weave the ends. There was no way I was going to face doing that when I completed them all. Besides, I still have the border to put around them and plan to join them as I go. I so wish I was a better photographer. It would probably help if I sat for several days and played around with my camera AFTER reading the instruction book. My youngest daughter Meghan has a wonderful camera, and she takes excellent pictures. Some day I will post some of her pics. They are beautiful. In the meantime squint your eyes at my pics, it might make an improvement on what you see, lol ♥ 
             
Just a random display on the small felt board.

Closer look.

One of the prettier combo of colors.

More in the works.

My work place in the living room, my footstool table.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Sue, you go girl! I really love this African flower pattern you're doing and as a whole this blanket is going to be awesome. You've been so productive! Have a nice remainder of the weekend. xxJosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are each one so beautiful on it's own! Together they are gorgeous! You are so talented and smart to keep joining them! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Keep it up before it gets warm outside LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~