Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happily Getting There

Work in progress, please excuse my mess....
Just a short note to let all of you lovely people know that I am so close now to the end of making all of my African Flower motifs. I had 169 to make and they are all done except to do the last row on about 26 of the flowers. I also have the tails to weave on those. Hopefully I can finish them up this evening while watching a bit of tv. Of course then comes the last and final row when joining all of them and maybe a border row or two when completely joined. I hope the next time I post about this it will be complete with a picture of the finished item. Happy hooking and hope all of you have a safe and joyous Easter holiday. Please let us remember why we celebrate ♥

1 comment:

  1. Just Beautiful. I can't wait to see it all finished. Happy Easter to you and yours, Love,Jeanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~