Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

                   HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!


In our younger days we could burn the midnight oil with the best of them, stay out till the wee hours of the morning and celebrate the New Year. Maybe it is just a sign of old age, I don't know, but we haven't gone out for New Year's Eve in ages. We are content to remain at home and pass up all the celebrating. My husband (my noise maker) usually falls asleep in his recliner and quietly snores out the old year and brings in the new one. I will sit with my needlework and watch the celebrating on tv. Our new year will started out with some challenges. The saying "what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger" comes to mind. My sincere best wishes for all my family and friends to have a safe and healthy New Year. Give thanks for what you have. Life is short, make the most of what blessings God has given you. Don't forget to be thoughtful and thankful. Pay good deeds forward when you can. They don't go unnoticed because it makes someone's day brighter. It can only make your days brighter also. Leave burdens to God. Sometimes the only place to go is on your knees. God is expecting you..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
~WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART................
THAT THE ONES YOU LOVE ARE LIFE'S MOST PRECIOUS GIFTS~